Aizawa Yuuichi - Same as above
Usui - Very cool male lead, amusing as hell
Rynar Lute - Just such a nice guy
Misaka Mikoto - What's not to like?
Ika Musume - Makes me laugh, love the voice
Maelstrom - Love the voice
Soga Keena - Mmm, need more of her
Yami - Very cute, to cute to not like

Finally... every character voiced by Hanazawa Kana!

AzureHakua:

--- Quote from: ixlone on July 14, 2011, 02:22:29 pm ---Finally... every character voiced by Hanazawa Kana!
--- End quote ---

Strongly agreed.

APOCALYPSE:
Eucliwood (Kore wa Zombie) - Awesome awesome awesome. I just hate how she seems so sad all the time D: (Which is why the last two eps were awesome)

Ikaros (SnO) - Pretty much same thing as Eu, but seeing her happy is even more rare :(

Suzumiya Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi) - She's tsundere and awesome. Really active and seemingly uninterested in anything but doing stupid stuff, but her feelings can been seen throughout the series' and movie. AND she does look damn good in a ponytail.

Lala (TLR) - She might be an idiot but she's pretty damn good looking and desperate to get Rito to love her back. She's determined and motivated, so she's awesome.

Shiina Mayuri (S;G) - Normally I don't like airheaded characters, but Hanazawa Kana voices her and she is pretty damn kawaii all the time, so she's awesome

Ika Musume (Ika Musume) - She's pretty funny ~de geso

Hakase (Nichijou) - Always plotting and doing stuff for teh lulz. I loved the scene where she screws up and draws glasses on Nano's little guy, as well as every scene where she does something wrong (like the glue or when she eats all the snacks)

Sugisaki Ken (thanks nana for reminding me) (Seitokai no Ichizon) - LOL. Total baller and not at all an idiot.

Aisaka Taiga (Toradora) - Tsundere is cool and so is she.

Masa-San (SnH) - He took his first kiss.

Erio (Denpa Onna) - She's cute as hell and shy, which is awesome.

Lara Bodewig (IS) - Pretty much the best character in IS, the only one except for maybe Char who isn't afraid to actually get something done in that show.

Zerpo:
Rin (IS) - Whats not to like about her
Shana (SnS) - Kawaii and awesome voice
Yuki (KoreZom) - Trys her hardest to like Ayumu, and is kawaii
Nymph (SnS) - All round awesome character and kawaii(see where this is going)
Ibuki (Hoshi) - Kawaii and pretty good all round character
Aria (HnA) - Lolis with guns = win Rie Kugimiya ftw
Ai (Dragon Crisis) - Kicks ass and kawaii
Kurisu Makise aka Christina (S;G) All round good character with awesome moments
and finally

possibly others but cant think of them right now

heyman:
Mifune Ryuuko (Denpa Onna) - she's cute, funny and has nice boobs :)
Touwa Erio (Denpa Onna) - she's cute (yeah, I like cute girls) and shy, and she's so hnnng with twin tails
Akemi Homura (Madoka Magica) - she's cold but she's hiding her true feelings. She's badass, has a lot of guns and her Unlimited Bazooka Works - awesome.
Momo (To LOVE-Ru) - she's cute, she can fight, she's a little evil and she has a plan. Great plan. Muahahahaha :P
Akiyama Mio (K-ON!) - shy, cute, moe and sexy girl. What more could you want?
Nagato Yuki (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu) - hmmm, silent alien girl with fast, short and accurate answers. But I like her Disappearance version more.
Sakagami Tomoyo (Clannad) - she's pretty, good cook, kind, good at sports and has good kicks (look at chain combo).
Izumi Konata (Lucky Star) - The only one character voiced by Aya Hirano that I like. She's lazy, sarcastic and funny. Just like me, hehe.
Asahina Mikuru (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu) - Moooooe. Shy, she often blushes and she has loli body with big boobs like Haruhi says.
Hirasawa Yui (K-ON!) - She's lazy, funny, plays guitar and like sweets. I like sweets too ;)
Tomoe Hotaru/Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon) - my favourite sailor. She has good looking weapon and she is capable of destroying planets. 
Kyouraku Shunsui (Bleach) - I like two hands swordsmanship.
Revy (Black Lagoon) - she's two hand, she likes guns and she's totally badass.
Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu) - I like him for his sarcasm. Great character.
Almost all characters voiced by Kugumiya Rie ;P
And probably more but I can't remember now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version