Author Topic: Little Busters Ex  (Read 13270 times)

Offline Ayu

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Little Busters Ex
« on: July 02, 2013, 02:40:24 pm »
Hello Doki!

Well.. i just want to ask you guys if you can give us some news about the Little Busters Ex - translation progress?
There are barely any information about how its going and if you follow the old Team Fluffy on Twitter it seems like theres almost no - or barely any progress in this project..
So i hope you are still working on it and i want you to know that you will make a lot people very happy if you keep that good work up!
Thanks for the work anyway.

Excuse me for my bad english. Its not my native language :D

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
Re: Little Busters Ex
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 08:41:59 pm »
Translation is progressing just fine. There have been edits to the Kanata route just recently, as both the Online Status Sheet ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&key=0Am1pV7ssY0D7dExyd3NxUTNGNUFHRWNLZjV3em8xbEE#gid=0 ) and Twitter would tell you. If you missed it, then you're not paying enough attention. ;-) If you can see it, but you think it's going to slow, then you're just being impatient. :P Translating a visual novel usually takes a looooong time.
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.

Offline Ayu

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 09:33:19 pm »
Ah thank you for the fast response. :)
Well I'm happy to read that, and yeah i know translating a VN does take a loooots of time, but i heard rumors about the project being dead etc. so i was a bit shocked and wanted to ask you right away.
But you're right. I can't wait for it ! :D Keep it up <3

Offline Senretsu

• Closet Otaku
  • I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 12:14:58 am »
Hello, one question, is this project still active? if this is the case, is there any twitter account or something where can i check how its going the project?

Sorry for my bad english, isn't my native language, and keep doing with your great job!

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 04:44:32 pm »
It's still active and progressing fine, and as you can see from my post just above yours, there is both a twitter (so the answer to your question about that would be yes) and and an online spreadsheet you can check for progress.
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.