Author Topic: Post your collection!  (Read 149807 times)

Offline shawurai

• Tsundere
    • View Profile
Re: Post your collection!
« Reply #210 on: January 02, 2017, 12:10:28 pm »
Nice. I also bought that Coffee-Kizoku The Blend 2 artbook, though I'm still waiting for mine (I picked the slowest and cheapest shipping option). Hope it's as good as the first one.

I bought mine at Amazon Japan so I got it really fast with the DHL shipping. The book itself doesn't contain any 18+ material like in the first. Kind of normal since the artist stopped working on Noesis games since august 2014 and almost all 18+ material in the first book was from those games. The rest of the illustrations in the new book are from the doujinshi and exclusive shop goods. It's really good and better as the first book is you want an artbook without any 18+ stuff in it.

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
  • Keyfag and Type-Moon junkie
    • View Profile
    • Rokudaime's YouTube account
« Reply #211 on: January 02, 2017, 11:45:31 pm »
I certainly don't mind 18+ stuff, but I'm also fine without it, so either is fine by me. Will see how much I like it compared to the first once I get it. Comes down to nice backgrounds, cute girls, and cute outfits. How good the artwork is in general really.
Taisetsu no mono wa, jibun no mite, kite, kangaeru koto sa.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 11, 2017, 07:44:00 am »
Got my copy of the book as well now. :-) Great artbook. Just as good as the first one, if not better.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2017, 01:43:07 am »
Got my New Game! TV Animation Official Guide book...Thought it was an artbook with art from/based on the anime (as opposed to the "Fairies Story" artbook, which has art that is from/based on the manga and New Game! in general), turns out it isn't, really...It has a little bit of art at the beginning, then lots of still images of scenes from the anime, then various staff and cast interviews. Should have realized since it's called a guidebook I guess. Still enjoyed it though, but Fairies Story is what you want if you want a New Game! artbook. As a sidenote, there were two 8 page manga comics (16 pages total) in the book that would be nice to read if I knew Japanese...

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 22, 2017, 12:10:06 am »
My Kotobukiya figure of Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria arrived. Haven't played the game, nor do I own it (though I'll probably buy and play it at some point). I just like the figure. Both her outfit and her pose is bloody badass.

Offline Rokudaime

• Cosplayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2017, 06:20:46 pm »
This topic is so dead lol (not that there's a whole lot of activity on the forum in general). Somebody post some pictures of their stuff. I haven't really bought anything for a long time, other than the Coffee Kizoku 10th Anniversary artbook (which was a disappointment), and a small keychain, and I'm tired of being the one posting all the time anyway.